Cute Love Quotes

Labels: , | 0 comments»

A friend is someone who knows all about you, and loves you just the same.

Proverb


Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are.

Houssaye


Happiness is the china shop; love is the bull.

H. L. Mencken


Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.

Jean Anouilh


Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Joseph Addison


I could never love where I could not respect.

Charlotte Elizabeth Aissé


It is probably not love that makes the world go around, but rather those mutually supportive alliances through which partners recognize their dependence on each other for the achievement of shared and private goals.

Fred Allen


I was nauseous and tingly all over. . . . I was either in love or I had smallpox.

Woody Allen


Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind.

Henri Frédéric Amiel


When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

Greg Anderson


 Richard Bach - Cute Love Quote

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?


 James Baldwin - Cute Love Quote

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.


 G. Moore - Cute Love Quote

Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.


 Thomas Moore - Cute Love Quote

Came but for friendship, and took away love.


 Leo Buscaglia - Cute Love Quote

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.


 Montaigne - Cute Love Quote

if I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me."


 Kyle Schmidt - Cute Love Quote

I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.


 Joan Crawford - Cute Love Quote

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.


 Henry Ward Beecher - Cute Love Quote

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.


 Rabindranath Tagore - Cute Love Quote

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.


"It's been so long since I made love,I can't even remember who gets tied up."

~Joan Rivers~ 


"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

~ Unknown



"I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to 

walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a 

sun-warmed, flower-bordered path." 

~ Andre Gide



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over. 

~ Anonymous ~

* Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream ... 

~ Anonymous ~


* When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. 

~ Anonymous ~


* Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend". 

~ St. Augustine ~


* The best thing about me is you. 

~ Shannon Crown ~


Love is a state in which you see things most decidedly as the are not. 

~ Anonymous ~


* If rain drops were kisses, I could send you showers. If hugs were seas, I'd send you oceans. If love was a person, I'd send you me! 

~ Angelina Joy ~


* I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. 

~ Roy Croft ~


* If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. 

~ Anonymous ~


* And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you. 

~ Colin Raye ~



* Love is the flower you've got to let grow. 

~ John Lennon ~


* Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. 

~ Mother Teresa ~


* I think there's something incredibly sexy about a woman wearing her boyfriend's T-shirt and underwear. 

~ Calvin Klein ~


* The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom; to serve all, but love only one. 

~ Honore De Balzac ~


* Love is friendship set on fire. 

~ Jeremy Taylor ~


* There is no disguise that can for long conceal love where it exists or simulate it where it does not. 

~ Francois De La Rochefoucauld ~


* A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. 

~ Latin proverb ~


* Love me when I least deserve it, because that s when I really need it. 

~ Swedish proverb ~


* Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. 

~ Vincent Van Gogh ~


* My boyfriend used to ask his mother, 'How can I find the right woman for me?' and she would answer, Don't worry about finding the right woman - concentrate on becoming the right man. 

~ Anonymous ~

"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

-Unknown


"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."

-Saint-Exupery


"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

-Ingrid Bergman


"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."

-Henry Ward Beecher


"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."

-La Rochefoucauld


"Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."

-St. Augustine


"To love another person is to see the face of God."

-Les Miserables


"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition."

-Alexander Smith

.

"Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole."

-Samuel Taylor Coleridge


"The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time."

-Lawrence Durrell


very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love."

-Stendhal


"There is no remedy for love but to love more."

-Thoreau


"Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."

-Dr. Karl Menninger


"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best."

-William M. Thackeray


"If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with..."

-Unknown


"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."

-Alicia Barnhart


"Who says love never lives? Maybe we've never lived."

-Unknown


"Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever."

-Unknown


"If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest."

-Unknown


"The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love!"

-Margaret Atwood


"Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart."

-Unknown


"Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."

-Unknown

0 Responses to "Cute Love Quotes" (Leave A Comment)