Quotes and sayings on kiss

Labels: , , , | 0 comments»

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

 

 

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.  ~Ingrid Bergman

 

 

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.  That’s basic spelling that every woman ought to know.  ~Mistinguett (Jeanne Bourgeois), Theatre Arts, December 1955

 

 

Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?  ~Henry Finck

 

 

A kiss, when all is said, what is it?

A rosy dot placed on the “i” in loving;

‘Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.

~Edmond Rostand

 

 

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.  ~Rene Yasenek

 

 

How did it happen that their lips came together?  How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?  A kiss, and all was said.  ~Victor Hugo

 

 

Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.  ~Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound

 

 

A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first edition.  ~Clare Whiting

 

 

I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies’ hands - after all, one must start somewhere.  ~Sacha Guitry

 

 

I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day.  I haven’t had time for tobacco since.  ~Arturo Toscanini

 

 

Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;

Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;

A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,

To make that thousand up a million;

Treble that million, and when that is done,

Let’s kisse afresh, as when we first begun.

~Robert Herrick, “To Anthea (III)”

 

 

In trying to get our own way, we should remember that kisses are sweeter than whine.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

Stolen kisses require an accomplice.  ~Just One Fool Thing After Another: A Cowfolks’ Guide to Romance

 

 

Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.  ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

 

 

kisses are a better fate

than wisdom.

~e.e. cummings

 

 

If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.  ~Thomas Carlyle

 

 

A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest.  ~Helen Rowland

 

 

Love’s first snow-drop, virgin kiss.  ~Robert Burns

 

 

‘Twas not my lips you kissed

But my soul

~Judy Garland

 

 

What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?  ~Robert Browning, A Toccata of Galuppi’s

 

 

Once he drew 

With one long kiss my whole soul thro’

My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.

~Alfred Lord Tennyson

 

 

People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.  ~Bob Hope

 

 

A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.  ~Proverb

 

 

A kiss is just a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than one.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

Were kisses all the joys in bed,

One woman would another wed.

~William Shakespeare, Sonnets to Sundry Notes of Music, IV

 

 

What lies lurk in kisses.  ~Heinrich Heine

 

 

Happiness is like a kiss - it feels best when you give it to someone else.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.  ~Gustavo Adolfo Becquer

 

 

 

“May I print a kiss on your lips?” I said,

And she nodded her full permission:

So we went to press and I rather guess

We printed a full edition.

~Joseph Lilientha

 

 

Kissing is like drinking salted water.  You drink, and your thirst increases.  ~Chinese Proverb

 

 

[T]hen I did the simplest thing in the world.  I leaned down… and kissed him.  And the world cracked open.  ~Agnes de Mille

 

 

A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.  ~Levende Waters

 

 

See! the mountains kiss high heaven,

And the waves clasp one another;

No sister flower would be forgiven

If it disdained its brother;

And the sunlight clasps the earth,

And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -

What are all these kissings worth,

If thou kiss not me?

~Percy Bysshe Shelley, Love’s Philosophy

 

 

Her kisses left something to be desired… the rest of her.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

She kissed me, and my mouth wrote a poem of welcome to her lips.  ~Ward Elliot Hour

 

 

I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night!  ~Author Unknown

 

 

Never a lip is curved with pain

That can’t be kissed into smile again.

~Brete Harte

 

 

A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.  ~Joe Houldsworth

 

 

Kisses kept are wasted;

Love is to be tasted.

There are some you love, I know;

Be not loathe to tell them so.

Lips go dry and eyes grow wet

Waiting to be warmly met.

Keep them not in waiting yet;

Kisses kept are wasted.

~Edmund Vance Cooke

 

 

Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can’t hold back.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.  ~Rupert Brooke

 

 

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., The Professor at the Breakfast-Table

 

 

Lips that taste of tears, they say,

Are the best for kissing.

~Dorothy Parker

 

 

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.  ~Author Unknown

 

 

Each kiss a heart-quake…  ~Lord Byron, Don Juan

 

 

[L]eave a kiss but in the cup,

And I’ll not look for wine.

~Ben Jonson, To Celia

 

 

It takes a lot of experience for a girl to kiss like a beginner.  ~Ladies Home Journal, 1948

 

 

Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.  ~Margaret Mitchell

 

 

Jenny kissed me when we met,

Jumping from the chair she sat in;

Time, you thief, who love to get

Sweets into your list, put that in.

Say I’m weary, say I’m sad,

Say that health and wealth have missed me;

Say I’m growing old, but add Jenny kissed me.

~Leigh Hunt, Jenny Kissed Me

 

 

A man’s kiss is his signature.  ~Mae West

 

 

We’re all kissed by angels but some of us never think to pucker.  ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

 

 

Kiss:  love professed through lips.  ~Scarlett Bene

 

 

Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made

For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.

~William Shakespeare

 

 

When I kiss you, I can taste your soul.  ~Carrie Latet

 

 

I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.  ~Chico Marx

 

 

I married the first man I ever kissed.  When I tell this to my children they just about throw up.  ~Barbara Bush

 

 

A man had given all other bliss,

And all his worldly worth for this, 

To waste his whole heart in one kiss 

Upon her perfect lips.

~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

 

 

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath.  ~Eve Glicksman

A child’s kiss is magic. Why else would they be so stingy with them? 

Harvey Fierstein 

 

A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil. 

Victor Hugo 

 

A correct answer is like an affectionate kiss. 

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

 

A date once leaned in to kiss me, and he ended up kissing my cheek. He was a little offended, but I didn’t want to kiss him just to not hurt his feelings. 

Denise Richards 

 

A friend is always good to have, but a lover’s kiss is better than angels raining down on me. 

Dave Matthews 

 

A Kiss concert experience is like sex or anything else that’s done with more that one person. It’s the give and take that makes it so great. When the audience takes it to the next level, we can kick it up another notch. 

Paul Stanley 

 

A kiss from my mother made me a painter. 

Benjamin West 

 

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. 

Ingrid Bergman 

 

A kiss is a rosy dot over the ‘i’ of loving. 

Cyrano de Bergerac 

 

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. 

Rupert Brooke 

 

A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, But Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. 

Leo Robin 

 

A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted. 

Billie Holiday 

 

A kiss, when all is said, what is it? A rosy dot placed on the ‘I’ in loving; Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear. 

Edmond Rostand 

 

A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest. 

Helen Rowland 

 

A man’s kiss is his signature. 

Mae West 

 

Actually, I’ve only been involved with one girl I worked with. It was Alyssa Milano. We didn’t actually have an onscreen kiss - we’re about to but it gets broken up. 

Scott Wolf 

 

After I saw Kiss on stage, I wanted my show to look like the fourth of July. The persona of Rick James was wild and crazy, sex, drugs and rock and roll. 

Rick James 

 

Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl’s clothes off. 

Raymond Chandler 

 

Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep. 

H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

 

And I’m supposed to grab her and kiss her and she’s supposed to react. Well, what happened was, Julie was very nervous at that time, given this incredible part which she did beautifully. 

Rod Steiger 

And when the day arrives I’ll become the sky and I’ll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now. 

Trent Reznor 

 

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. 

Albert Einstein 

 

Boys always like to see girls kiss. I don’t get it; girls don’t want to see boys kiss. 

Dominique Swain 

 

But his kiss was so sweet, and so closely he pressed, that I languished and pined till I granted the rest. 

John Gay 

 

But I think Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang really got that thing where, if a movie reads really funny and then has some dramatic or violent or sinister stuff in it, you can’t forget that primarily it has to be even funnier than you read it or that other stuff doesn’t work. 

Robert Downey, Jr. 

 

But I’ve found that to talk too much about movies is the kiss of death. If it happens then it happens, is all. 

Brian Lumley 

 

But KISS inspired me personally to pick up a guitar and go for it. 

Mike McCready 

 

But since I’m single, it’s nice to get a kiss where I can. 

Scott Wolf 

 

Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine; Or leave a kiss but in the cup And I’ll not look for wine. 

Ben Jonson 

 

Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age? 

Desiderius Erasmus 

 

Excuse me while I kiss the sky. 

Jimi Hendrix 

 

Fads are the kiss of death. When the fad goes away, you go with it.

Conway Twitty 

 

For me personally, everything is on a kiss. 

Anna Friel 

 

Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let’s kiss afresh, as when we first begun. 

Robert Herrick 

 

Golden slumbers kiss your eyes, Smiles awake you when you rise. 

Thomas Dekker 

 

Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it. 

Bernard Meltzer 

 

Her old Grannie and subject must be the first to kiss her hand. 

Queen Mary 

 

Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. 

Marilyn Monroe 

 

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. 

Victor Hugo 

 

How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart. 

William Butler Yeats 

I always make fun of KISS because I don’t particularly think their music is anything. 

Carrot Top 

 

I appreciate subtlety. I have never enjoyed a kiss in front of the camera. There’s nothing to it except not getting your lipstick smeared. 

Hedy Lamarr 

 

I asked my daughter when she was 16, What’s the buzz on the street with the kids? She’s going, to be honest, Dad, most of my friends aren’t into Kiss. But they’ve all been told that it’s the greatest show on Earth. 

Ace Frehley 

 

I can imagine myself on my death-bed, spent utterly with lust to touch the next world, like a boy asking for his first kiss from a woman. 

Aleister Crowley 

 

I can’t wait to get out. It’s been much too long, I don’t like being home. I’d rather play. This tour is going to be really big. We’re gonna have the biggest show we can have. It’s gonna be different not like the old KISS shows. 

Eric Carr 

 

I can’t write without a reader. It’s precisely like a kiss - you can’t do it alone. 

John Cheever 

 

I did that film just so I could kiss Robert Redford. 

Charlotte Rampling 

 

I didn’t hesitate to kiss my father in public. And that’s how I tried to raise my children. We’re physical. 

Payne Stewart 

 

I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go? 

Ingrid Bergman 

 

I don’t kiss on screen. Period. 

Shahrukh Khan 

 

I don’t know what the big issue is about a kiss with Neve Campbell in Wild Things. It’s a role, and I think a bigger issue is made out of it. It was a part I took and it’s what the character did, so I did it. 

Denise Richards 

 

I don’t need a man. But I’m happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don’t fold up and die if I don’t have a man around. 

Cher 

 

I don’t remember having a crush on a boy when I was a girl. I don’t even remember my first kiss. 

Maureen O’Hara 

 

I don’t see us as a big media gimmick band. We don’t have a cultivated appearance or anything like Kiss. 

Tom Verlaine 

 

I don’t think you should feel about a film. You should feel about a woman, not a movie. You can’t kiss a movie. 

Jean-Luc Godard 

 

I dont like any of them, because they don’t read the books. In Kiss Me Deadly my story is better than his story. Anthony Quinn played in The Lond Wait and he didn’t read the book either. 

Mickey Spillane 

 

I ended up gettin’ a little Gibson amp and a bass, because of Gene Simmons of Kiss. Myself and three other kids would pretend to be Kiss - I liked Gene the best. 

Jason Newsted 

 

I had to have my first kiss in front of, like, a hundred people. I didn’t know what to do. So my sisters told me to, like, practice on a pillow, you know? But it didn’t kiss me back so I didn’t know what to expect. 

Lacey Chabert 

 

I have a lot of boyfriends, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all. 

Anna Kournikova 

 

I have never been sexually aroused by a man. But I have yet to kiss Johnny Depp, so you never know. 

Dave Navarro 

I kiss the soil as if I placed a kiss on the hands of a mother, for the homeland is our earthly mother. I consider it my duty to be with my compatriots in this sublime and difficult moment. 

Pope John Paul II 

 

I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss. 

Pat Robertson 

 

I like meeting all my fans and signing autographs, although it can all get a bit crazy. Yesterday, for example, a boy just came over and planted a big kiss on my face! I was like, ‘Hello?’ 

Britney Spears 

 

I prefer a kiss that is so much more than just a tongue in your mouth. 

Katherine Heigl 

 

I remember doing the sex scene in Red Rock West. I had to kiss Nic Cage and then look like I was going down on him. And he couldn’t do anything - he just had to lie there. 

Lara Flynn Boyle 

 

I said ‘well, I’ll kiss her twice, you see? We’ll come around, I’ll kiss her, and if you put a little more track down for the camera, then I’ll put my tongue down her throat and you’ll get what you want’. He said ‘You think so?’ 

Rod Steiger 

 

I think most of the people, once you see a Kiss show, you kinda get spoiled because I don’t think there’s anybody out there that’s doing a bigger or a better show than us. 

Ace Frehley 

 

I think of these things as obstacles rather than opportunities, because if they were opportunities it means I actually took the business of doing them seriously. To take myself too seriously is the gentle kiss of death. 

Leon Redbone 

 

I thought it was my job to give all the boys their first kiss. 

Jessica Alba 

 

I want a kiss to be so believable it give the reader shivers. 

Laurell K. Hamilton 

 

I want so much for my lover. At night when our beds are drawn close together I waken and see his dear yellow head on the pillow - sometimes his arm thrown over on my bed - and I kiss his hand, very softly so that it will not waken him. 

Dawn Powell 

 

I was shortly again at the castle, and the Princess gave me her hand to kiss and then brought her children, the young princes and princesses, and we played together, as if we had known each other for years. 

Max Muller 

 

I wished that I could have been down there because Paul actually wanted me to do the tour with him, but then he realized that it just wouldn’t be right. It wouldn’t be a solo tour anymore. It would look like just half of KISS. 

Eric Carr 

 

I would kiss you, had I the courage. 

Edouard Manet 

 

I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs. 

Cameron Diaz 

 

I’d luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair. 

Bette Davis 

 

If I fall, pick up the flag, kiss it, and keep on going. 

Omar Torrijos Herrera 

 

If somebody had started on a remake of French Kiss before I announced my own film, I would have dropped my subject. If someone else starts after me, what am I to do? 

Ajay Devgan 

 

If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt. 

Thomas Carlyle 

 

If you do anything for too long, it starts to lack edge, to become too easy. Easy is the kiss of death. 

Julia Ormond 

If you kiss on the first date and it’s not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it’s better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else. 

Jennifer Lopez 

 

If you see me at a restaurant, blow me a kiss, wave, blow me another kiss, then walk five steps backward. 

Todd Barry 

 

In my entire career? I am so sick of being asked, What’s it like to kiss Mel Gibson? 

Catherine McCormack 

 

In Westerns you were permitted to kiss your horse but never your girl. 

Gary Cooper 

 

It doesn’t bother me because I can tell everyone to kiss off. 

Jack Whittaker 

 

It is hard work to be good when you are very little and very hungry, and have many sticks to beat you, and no mother’s lips to kiss you. 

Ouida 

 

It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it. 

Christian Nestell Bovee 

 

It’s a gamble. A band like Kiss, a lot of those are our audience but we don’t do as much make-up. Alice would have more to lose if we got back together. 

Michael Owen Bruce 

 

It’s a job - someone’s gotta kiss Jennifer Aniston. The reality is, Jennifer and I can do our job well because we truly are friends. But when the day’s over, she goes home to her boyfriend and I go home to a magazine. 

David Schwimmer 

 

It’s OK to do cute little things like kissing a turtle, but you can’t kiss another person because he’s a different color? Give me a break. And you have to remember, I’m from Dallas, Texas. 

Aaron Spelling 

 

Kiss me and you will see how important I am. 

Sylvia Plath 

 

Kiss me out of desire, but not consolation. 

Jeff Buckley 

 

KISS Psycho Circus is my current favorite. I’m not ashamed to say that I prefer the mindless fun of blasting hordes of creatures to exploration or adventure games. 

Mike Wilson 

 

Kiss till the cow comes home. 

Francis Beaumont 

 

Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. 

Langston Hughes 

 

Life can make you do many things, even kiss a man with a runny nose. 

Mikhail Kalashnikov 

 

Like you and your woman ain’t gettin’ along and you’re in love. You can’t sleep at nights. Your mind is on her - on whatever. You know, that’s the blues. You can’t hug that money at night. You can’t kiss it. 

John Lee Hooker 

 

Long Kiss Goodnight has a huge cult following. They could make another version of that movie right now and make a lot of money. 

Samuel L. Jackson 

 

Many kiss the hand they wish cut off. 

George Herbert 

 

Marriage is the miracle that transforms a kiss from a pleasure into a duty. 

Helen Rowland 

May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. 

Franz Kafka 

 

Michael came home and asked, Would you like to write a song with me? I got this idea for a title called A Kiss at the End of a Rainbow. So we had a couple glasses of wine and wrote it. 

Annette O’Toole 

 

My big thing is to make sure the lipsticks taste good when you kiss. And, well, so far they taste pretty darn good. 

Patrick Dempsey 

 

My first crush was Barry Manilow. He performed on TV and I taped it. When no was around I’d kiss the screen. 

Janet Jackson 

 

My first crush was Hayley Mills when I was a little kid in England. I used to kiss her picture goodnight. 

Rick Springfield 

 

My nose itched, and I knew I should drink wine or kiss a fool. 

Jonathan Swift 

 

NC-17 means that you get it in like 3 theaters. They won’t run the spots on MTV, won’t run the advertising. It’s the kiss of death so there was really no other choice. 

Rob Zombie 

 

Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you. 

Joey Adams 

 

Nobody wants to kiss when they are hungry. 

Dorothy Dix 

 

Nothing could ever stop Kiss. I’ve seen the band in down times where critics were like vultures circling overhead saying things like, ‘Well, you know it’s the end of your career.’ 

Paul Stanley 

 

Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss. 

John Keats 

 

Once you come and see Kiss, you either love us or you hate us. 

Ace Frehley 

 

One person goes off and works in Houston the other person goes off to London and you’re on the phone to each other and somebody is paying you to kiss somebody else. It’s very bizarre being an actor. 

Ted Danson 

 

People think, ‘Wow, you’re an actress, so people must be really nice to you and kiss your ass.’ NOBODY kisses my ass. 

Alicia Silverstone 

 

Publication is to thinking as childbirth is to the first kiss. 

Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel 

 

Reason is a supple nymph, and slippery as a fish by nature. She had as leave give her kiss to an absurdity any day, as to syllogistic truth. The absurdity may turn out truer. 

David Herbert Lawrence 

 

Rock ‘n’ roll is ridiculous. It’s absurd. In the past, U2 was trying to duck that. Now we’re wrapping our arms around it and giving it a great big kiss. 

Bono 

 

She felt like a chess player who, by the clever handling of his pieces, sees the game taking the course intended. Her eyes were bright and tender with a smile as they glanced up into his; and her lips looked hungry for the kiss which they invited. 

Kate Chopin 

 

Since there’s no help, come let us kiss and part. 

Michael Drayton 

 

Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. 

Pearl S. Buck 

Sometimes you really dig a girl, the moment you kiss her, And then you get distracted by her older sister. 

John Sebastian 

 

Still, as much as I wish Ballistic Kiss could be a better film, the recognition it gained from critics and at festivals speaks for itself. 

Donnie Yen 

 

That was really cool. I got to kiss a little boy. I was 7 and he was 10, and his name is Thomas Curtis. He was the first boy I’ve ever kissed in my entire life and he was three years older than me. 

Dakota Fanning 

 

That’s what Kiss is all about - not just music, but entertainment, y’know? We’re there to take you away from your problems, and rock and roll all night and party every day for those two hours you’re at the concert. 

Ace Frehley 

 

The best part is it’s a dream come true. I’ve always wanted to be a working actor, and the good part of it… it’s all good! I work long hours, but it’s amazing. They pay me. That’s amazing! I get to kiss Keri Russell, and that ain’t too bad. 

Scott Foley 

 

The bottom line is the Kiss Army is growing by leaps and bounds. 

Ace Frehley 

 

The cool kindliness of sheets, that soon smooth away trouble; and the rough male kiss of blankets. 

Rupert Brooke 

 

The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender. 

Emil Ludwig 

 

The English say, Yours Truly, and mean it. The Italians say, I kiss your feet, and mean, I kick your head. 

Wilfred Owen 

 

The fathers, if they got me alone, would try to kiss and fondle me. I hated it. 

Christine Keeler 

 

The first kiss between two people is something really good in life. 

Juliana Hatfield 

 

The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out. 

Leonardo DiCaprio 

 

The guys in Kiss use some make up too so at first it was exiting. I’ve almost stopped using make-up nowadays. 

Ville Valo 

 

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment. 

Samuel Taylor Coleridge 

 

The kiss always gets a hell of a reaction. 

Dominic West 

 

The Kiss scene was attempted three times. The first was in a peculiar spot of the fort on the ground level. It felt forced to me, and I knew right away that, in spite of what others were saying, it was dead wrong. 

Madeleine Stowe 

 

The only foreplay I really need is for a guy to kiss my hip bone. The hip is the most erotic and neglected body part. Kiss the hip bone with your lips. 

Karen McDougal 

 

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to. 

P. J. O’Rourke 

 

The song This Kiss was definitely my breakthrough song. After that, Breathe was my breakthrough album. 

Faith Hill 

 

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. 

Oliver Wendell Holmes 

The trouble with women umpires is that I couldn’t argue with one. I’d put my arms around her and give her a little kiss. 

Casey Stengel 

 

The world reacts very strangely to people they see on TV, and I can begin to understand how anchor monsters are made. If you’re not careful, you can become used to being treated as though you’re special and begin to expect it. For a reporter, that’s the kiss of death. 

Anderson Cooper 

 

The worst thing a man can ever do is kiss me on the first date. 

Halle Berry 

 

There were people I know that got upset that I kiss people. I kiss them for luck and love, that’s all. That’s what my mother did to me. 

Richard Dawson 

 

This may be a dream, but I’ll say it anyway: I was supposed to be married last year, and I bought a gown. When I meet Nelson Mandela, I shall put on this gown and have the train of it removed and put aside, and kiss the ground that he walks on and then kiss his feet. 

Nina Simone 

 

Though I know he loves me, tonight my heart is sad; his kiss was not so wonderful as all the dreams I had. 

Sara Teasdale 

 

To find a prince, you gotta kiss some toads. 

Foxy Brown 

 

To me, it’s the kiss of death when you start winking at the audience as an actor. I just never liked it. I don’t like it when we do monologues, looking into the character. 

Thomas Jane 

 

To say of shame - what is it? Of virtue - we can miss it; Of sin-we can kiss it, And it’s no longer sin. 

Algernon Charles Swinburne 

 

We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine. 

Eduardo Galeano 

 

We said we’d fly the flag without him and carry on. I didn’t give him a kiss because I still hadn’t accepted what was happening. I was hoping that some miracle was going to happen. Of course, it didn’t. I wish I had kissed him now. 

Robin Gibb 

 

What does kissing really mean to me? To me, if you feel, when you kiss a girl, that certain feeling of all those dolphins, like, swimming through your blood stream, and you get those good tingles inside your stomach, I don’t think there’s any better feeling. 

Corey Haim 

 

What I love about being a member of KISS is that we’re the ‘John Glenns’ of rock - we always have to be the first in anything we do, and I love that. 

Peter Criss 

 

What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve: The sure, sweet cement, glue, and lime of love. 

Robert Herrick 

 

When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass! 

Bobby Knight 

 

When we got back to the U.S., I wanted to kiss the ground after seeing what people in other countries are denied or don’t have. 

Sugar Ray Leonard 

 

When women kiss it always reminds one of prize fighters shaking hands. 

H. L. Mencken 

 

When you enter a room, you have to kiss his ring. I don’t mind, but he has it in his back pocket. 

Don Rickles 

 

Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother. 

Jane Taylor 

 

Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her - when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her? 

Helen Rowland 

Why watch someone kissing when people really close their eyes when they kiss? 

John Hughes 

 

With a kiss let us set out for an unknown world. 

Alfred de Musset 

 

Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last. 

Remy de Gourmont 

 

You know these love letters mix with whisky, just don’t light a match when you kiss me. 

Jon Bon Jovi 

 

You know, who cares about seeing the girls when everybody wants to see the band. That’s what’s important, KISS is important. I think we look great, and the attitude is there, and I’m real happy with it. 

Eric Carr 

 

You know, with bands like Kiss back out on the road and Aerosmith coming out, we are going to be a band like that, in the sense that it’s a big rock band. 

Steve Brown 

0 Responses to "Quotes and sayings on kiss" (Leave A Comment)